Data collected & sent
If you are registered as a Voter the app must collect and send for processing to the voting server:
- Your name/email when you register
- The amount of votes you assign when you vote
- Your subscription level / what you have paid for and when - to properly calculate your support level and the amount of votes you should be assigned during the registration and then every month. This data is encrypted. The app itself doesn't handle financial or payment information or credit card numbers - it's handled by Google. The app only receives information that, eg: "Subscription Level 3 for 12 months was bought on Dec 1, 2016"
If Settings > Privacy > Allow analytics is enabled some data about your actions is sent to Google Analytics, eg:
- User created a valuable task
- User created a non-valuable task
- User used the "Search & Add" button to schedule a task
- User browsed Categories to schedule a task
That way we can learn that, for instance:
- Much more valuable tasks are created than non-valuable tasks, so we need to prioritize improvements to the Value/Goal interfaces over Category interface
- People use the "Search & Add" button to schedule tasks much more frequently than browsing Categories, so we should prioritize new functions like "Search behaves like Add Before when a task is selected"
No personal data is sent to Analytics, like task names, notes or even single words from them - only the fact that a task was created, button was clicked, etc.
We do not share the data collected with any person or app.
Microphone and camera sensor data, and sensitive device data
No microphone or camera sensor data nor sensitive device data is collected or processed. What you record stays in your phone's internal memory / SD card. The app records only task/log names when you tap the "Record" button, nothing else.
The app doesn't access or handle any phonebook information.
The app doesn't contain any anti-virus or security functionality, such as anti-virus, anti-malware, or security-related features.